Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Travel, mostly.

My tram in the morning: Empty. Exactly how we like it! Please remember this image when viewing the last picture of todays blog...

Waiting for the ferry. It was soooooo cold. Not just cold but also wet. Makes it so much worse!

Footsteps to work places.

Two ships left the dock today. One new one came in. The cranes gave it a warm welcome.

On the way home I had to wait almost half an hour before my tram came. It was mad-busy in town. I guess all the new-years eve tourists are arriving...

And because my tram was late, it was also the fullest one I have EVER been on. There was even a little girls standing between me and the person sitting next to me! (Not the one in the photo...)

3 comments:

Ilse said...

Mijn Hemel! Wat zit die tram vol!

Fijne avond en nacht en een goed uiteinde:-)

angeli said...

Happy New year from Geelong! Hope you're enjoying the cold weather. Have you gone skating yet?

Vincent said...

@ Angeli: I hate cold weather and I don't skate. But otherwise everything is fine :-)

Happy new year to you and Ruud as well!