Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boats and Ikea.

(Click to enlarge)
Looking down while waiting for the ferry.

The view accross the water. There was a boat.

Ferries and another boat.

(Click to enlarge)
The boat they are working on/with next door. For some reason it's not in the water straight...

I also went to the toilet.

In the evening my friend Daan drove me to Ikea. We drove underneath my old work. I used to work in a building spanning the highway around Amsterdam.

We went to Ikea in Haarlem. I swear, I have NEVER seen it so quiet in an Ikea!

Only three checkouts were open. It was unreal.

2 comments:

Martje said...

lol...door de week in de ochtend wil het ook nog wel eens rustig zijn in de ikea amsterdam, als je geluk hebt;)

Ilse said...

Wij waren afgelopen week ook in Haarlem in de Ikea met ma, en ook toen was het heerlijk rustig:-)