Friday, January 29, 2010

The Tennessee studs in Mulligans.

Todays weather.

Construction on the new metro line while I waited for my tram home.

I walked in to town in the evening.

(Click to enlarge)
The Tennessee studs played Mulligans. They have come a very long way compared to about 4 years ago. They're good fun. They always remind me of music making farmhands though, in a good way of course ;-)

In Mulligans the gents has highly professional toilet roll holders.

When I walked home I noticed this creatively parked car. Quite awesome.

It started snowing... again. I'm a little fed up with the snow to be honest...

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

That is my biggest memory of the Netherlands ~ arriving at Hoek van Holland (when I was 12) ~ and all the cranes!

Gledwood said...

By the way it's said to be 4 degrees here ~ only there's permafrost on the pavements and it's bone-snappingly cold!

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Yeah, same here. That screenshot of the forecast was in the morning. We had frost on the ground as well when I went home.