Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally weekend...

Waiting for the tram on my way to work.

Waiting for my ferry on the way to work.

This bird died during the night from Monday to Tuesday. On Monday morning it was sitting in the grass, I knew it was dying, it must've been hit by a car. It knew it was gonna die. It was calm and it didn't panic even with me standing close to it. It was just waiting. So I left it. Later Monday afternoon when I went home somebody had put it on the bench. It was sitting there, alive, still. On Wednesday morning when I walked passed again it was like this, dead. Bye bye little bird.

(Click to enlarge)
Ships were being worked on next door.

Luuuuuunch (not mine).

I thought I had ordered only half a litre of milk but I was wrong *grin*

(Click to enlarge)
On the other side another ship was being unloaded.

After work I went home for some dinner and then I went to Mulligans. It was quiet when I arrived and Barry poured me a pint.

I met with Martje which was fun and a friend of hers who liked his iPod a lot ;-) She was kind enough to drop me off close to home :-)

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Wat sneu van die waterkip zeg. Hij hangt er zo sneu bij. Er zijn trouwens veel vogels gewond. Ik zag al een waterkip met een omgeklapt pootje waar hij gelukkig nog mee kon zwemmen en een kraai met een gebroken vleugel.