Sunday, January 31, 2010

The new toilet-roll dispenser.

I watched RoFed win the Australian Open men's final this morning.

Then I did dishes. Finally.

My mom and dad came to drop off a few things.

In the evening I had dinner at Wagamama with friends. On the way from Waga's to Mulligans we passed this poster.

Close to Mulligans I noticed this sign. I thought it was pretty gigantic.

In Mulligans for Danny's birthday party. It was nice and quiet and peaceful.

I had a chat with The G.

Regular readers may remember the photo I posted two days ago. I don't know if I had any influence...

I went home early at 21:30 or something. I feel tired.

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Ze hebben vast je blog bekeken en zijn geschrokken van de ranzige aanblik. Want als je als bloggluurder die foto zag zou je wensen dat je nooit daar hoeft te piesen. Of poepen natuurlijk;-)