Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clit Bang!

The building we are in, is very flexible. That is good because when that little red forklift drives past, everything shakes. It actually feels like a small earth quake.

I went to get a coffee and as we do, we get stuff for others as well. I think I need to educate some of my colleagues on sugar contents and their long term effects...

Speaking of sugar contents. Meet my lunch!

My colleague today discovered my mobile blog. One of them was bright enough to also discover my creative blog. One of them doesn't seem overly busy because after half an hour of screwing around he managed to make a background picture out of it which was promptly applied to a few screens...

I like the effect of the background I have to say. I've not seen so many me's before...

Right after I came home I went shopping. Whenever I see this product, it's name is always "Clit Bang"...

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

I wish I could do shyte like that with computers.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as flash memory till a year ago.

Didn't know the difference between a Blackberry and a netbook till about a week ago.

Still hardly know anything, in fact...

Though I can say I have been reading computer catalogues/etc with 1.2TB hard drives... when I was at school, data was so limited that students were limited to about 5000 words in TOTAL on the Research Machines Nimbus network. Which was pretty wizzy by the standards of the day.

The other thing you could do was save on a horrible 6" or whatever floppy. The old sort, that had the actual disk exposed for all to dab fingers on..!