Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Collins show.

It was nice and bright and sunny when I walked to work. Not Australia-bright but Dutch-bright.

And then I went home again on the ferry.

I met Nic in town as she came back from Germany and we had dinner at St. James gate. I had the cottage pie which was really nice. It was actually the first time sitting outside after my double winter!!!

Rembrandtplein.

And I saw Stephen Collins' place finally! I asked him to smile for a piccie.

Due to the smile he injured his lip...

And then he went back to his standard amazed expression.

I did some wow in the evening. here I am flying through Azeroth...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thank you for carrying my suitcase all the way to Witthe d. W.!

Vincent said...

@ Nic: No worries. Thankfully it wasn't heavy :-)