Friday, April 9, 2010

I was checked.

Pardon me. I'm writing this blog as I come home from the pub and I'm tired...

Close to the hospital where I needed to go this morning they built some new pretty OK looking apartment buildings. These days a lot of new buildings actually look pretty alright. They use different stones / materials for different buildings which makes it look lively and the concrete blocks had pictures in them.

I had an appointment here.

On the way back home I scored a double pad-holder for my coffee maker. It's usable but I still have doubts wether or not it is the right model...

Waiting for the ferry I noticed the large amount of cigarette butts on the ground. It is rather fucking disgusting and I'd like to ask every smoker that I know to please not throw their cigarette butts on the ground but in the bin instead.

After lunch the ice cream van drove by at work.

I scored: Banana and chocolate.

After work I played two games of MTG. I lost one game from Norbert (left).

And I won a game against Geert while enjoying a nice Belgian beer that was brought in by a Belgian colleague today.

The building that burned down was surrounding a kind of separate new building on the corner. This building was spared thankfully but now you can see that doors were made between the two buildings. Lucky for them the door at the bottom floor in the middle was able to withstand the fire...

A bloody miracle more rare than the crying madonna happened today; my tram ticket was checked! Only once every 100 years or so your ticket will be checked. I guess Amsterdam is safe for a while now.

I went to the pub in the evening. I'm sorry but the music was not my thing.

Nevertheless, the company was good! From left to right: Jon K, Mr. Baker, Danny and myself.

No comments: