Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Zeller see walk.

(Click to enlarge)
Todays activity was an 11Km walk around the Zeller see.

(Click to enlarge)
The water is crystal clear.

I went with my colleague Kim, her boyfriend and another fun colleague who's name I just can't remember (sorry!)

(Click to enlarge)
Again, awesome views.

(Click to enlarge)

Boats. During the summer there must be a thousand of these little boats.

(Click to enlarge)
The town of Kaprun lies behind that mountain. It's about 3000 metres high.

(Click to enlarge)
Zell am See from the other side of the lake.

(Click to enlarge)
We had lunch in the sun. It was warm and spirits were high :-)

(Click to enlarge)
Duckies came to say hello.

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)
When I got back to the hotel I had a shower and a nap. Before lunch I had a beer with a few colleagues.

2 comments:

Ilse said...

Schitterend daar! En wat een ongelofelijk helder water!

angeli said...

The scenic photos are just stunning... I love the mountain/cloud reflections on the water in the 1st and 5th pics.