Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Raymond & Joyce visit

Raymond and Joyce came to visit me!

(Click to enlarge)
They are still the lovely people they've always been. It was a very nice visit.

They brought me presents! Very useful presents too. I like a lot :-)

Orchid update for my mom!

The cleaners are on strike. Street cleaners this time...

In the evening I went out. Kees arriving at Mulligans.

There was a pretty good bluegrass band playing at the pub. There were good friends and we had a lovely time.

It was late when I left. I walked home.

A crane was taking apart bits of the Giro d'Italia.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

You got more interesting paving than us... "herringbone" I think that pattern is called...

Gledwood said...

Raymond and Joyce look really happy.

marian said...

de orchidee staat er mooi bij, tot straks.

Gledwood said...

basically everything your side looks better i'm so fed up here

you know when i lived in e anglia (20 years ago) i used to go out in the countryside on occasion, rambling round the windmills we have out there

it gave me a real thing for going across the water and that's when i got all them Dutch tapes out the library that's why nog vandag i still spreke een beetje nederlands