Monday, September 20, 2010

Mr. Nantko.

A drop of condensation fell from my ice-cold bottle of water at work. How symbolic for all my current problems...

Sylvester checking out my TV on the wall.

I had dinner with Nantko and Mic tonight. I had just told Mic to check out the dude wearing the 'fro. Later he walked over and it was an old class mate of ours; Richard Bosker! He was having a bucks night coz he is gonna get married on October 1st! I wish him a great day. It was very nice to see him again. He's a jolly fellow.

The line-up to get into Paradiso tonight was INSANE. Never seen it this long. It was mainly younger girls! It made me think if I perhaps forgot about a performance I had to do there but no...

After dinner we had a few drinks at Leidseplein. Nantko's chemo has not left him un-affected... but he was still fun and optimistic. It was good to see him.

Mic was there too.

No comments: