Friday, September 24, 2010

The R&D seminar.

On the tram, early morning, to get to the hell-hole station.

Sloterdijk train station. I hate it with a passion.

I had a seminar from work. Most of the developers attended.

Pity we had to travel all the way to Zoetermeer. I was lucky enough to catch a ride there and back though.

It was at a place where you can also do lots of wild-water things like rafting etc.

In the evening I had dinner with my friend Eva. First time in her new house. It's a very cosy place. She doesn't have a cooker yet though so we ordered in some Indian which was delicious!

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

Is that an underground train? I didn't know they had them in Amsterdam...
... why do you hate that station so bad?

Hey I extracated the goblins out of my broadband and it's WORKING again. Wow!!

Vincent said...

@ Gled: No, it was too bloody early and dark ;-) We do have partially underground metros in Amsterdam though. I hate that station because it's cold, dark, wet and windy, ALWAYS. And it's ugly too.