Sunday, October 17, 2010

Keeping busy.

These cables have been bothering me since I moved in. They come out of the wall and nobody has a clue what they are for. So today I did figure it out and they are completely useless. So I put them back in the wall and now I just need to buy a cover and that's that.

My little bonsai has died. I was hoping it would still be alive but it had completely dried up. It's always been a sickly little tree.

This plant (pruned a bit last week) was given to me when it had the size of the smaller ones next to it. While I was in Australia, Suzanne looked after it and it's still doing OK.

I went to town in the afternoon to buy new bedlinen. I had lunch at the Kalvertoren again. I like the place a lot and the food is pretty alright. They make a nice coffee too. And the view is awesome because you look out over town.

To be continued...

I had dinner in Mulligans. It was great. I especially enjoyed the silences in between sessions ;-)

1 comment:

Ilse said...

Zonde van je bonsaiboompje. Maar het zijn lastige soorten om goed te houden. Ze zijn volgens mij ook erg gevoelig.