Saturday, October 16, 2010

Walking/shopping around town.

Sinterklaas is coming and you will know it!

Shopping. I think I'll produce some meatballs this week. Haven't made any for ages.

Breakfast. The knife belonged to my late granny. It's a fantastic knife, I love it.

Early arvo I walked over to my old place to look at some mail. I had a chat with Sami which was nice.

Then I went to town and saw Carlos Vamos and Lindsey Buckland.

I needed something for halloween but I had trouble finding it. I took a break at cafe Kalvertoren for a coffee.

No amount of anything will make me smile after walking through the fucking Kalverstraat. Hell on earth on Saturday afternoon...

Coffee and cake turned in to lunch.

The view on the other side on my way out.

And walking home again.

No comments: