Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 1 year anniversary and a condolence.

Our neighbours at work had a small fire drill in the morning. A very POLUTING fire drill...

It attracted a lot of people who didn't know it was just a drill...

In the evening I took the train to my folks. We were going to a condolence of one of my dad's brothers.

There were a few rays of sunshine.

And then I went back again. Waiting at the romantic station of Alkmaar Noord...

I arrived at Amsterdam Central station and bought chips, I was hungry. Because I can't ride the tram with chips I walked in to town. Completely by accident I walked in the direction of Mulligans. I had 1 drink and then walked home again. The flower market was empty. It was a very quiet night.

In other news: Today I have been back in NL for 1 year exactly. Where did it go?

3 comments:

Gianna said...

Hi Vincent
I cannot believe that it has already been one year that you left Adelaide. It seems like only the last weekend that we were having a farewell lunch for you at Uleybury Wines. So much has changed during this time...
Sorry for the loss of your uncle.
I hope you are keeping happy and well.

Love,
G

Anonymous said...

Our Condolences for the loss of your Oncle.
1 long year.....acctualy

Anonymous said...

sorry, I vorgot to sign previeous comment,
love Vicky and Tony xx