Friday, January 7, 2011

The ChipSoft new year dinner.

My bonsai at work loves me because it's making new leaves. I like :-)

A copper chopper (pigs in spaaaaaaaaaace) was flying around.

Later I read that earlier this week, across the water 2 ships collided and one of them was an oil tanker and it leaked. So they towed it away to a secure area behind an oil proof barrier. Unfortunately the barrier wasn't wind proof and the wind blew the oil underneath the barrier and now there is a 3 kilometer trail of oil in the canal here. Lots of birds are covered in oil :-(

My work organised a new year's dinner. It was fun. I sat with Ira, Joop and Josianne and somebody who's name eludes me. It was good company, we had quite a few laughs and more drinks ;-)
Bjorn, Sylvester and Hans? were sitting opposite us.

More people.

And even more people. There were probably about 100 people.

Nicole emailed me this funny picture. No comment required :-)

No comments: