Thursday, January 6, 2011

My JINX! stuff arrived!

I slept in a bit this morning after I came home so late. My foresight to take today off was good. A street cleaner drove by.

My stuff from JINX! arrived today.

I bought a new t-shirt.

And also I bought a new hoodie.

Late arvo I walked in to town hunting for food and other things. I passed this new chips shop in the Leidsestraat. I love the name. Pity they don't add another 's' at the end...

I finished my visit to town with a few pints of cider in Mulligans where it was nice and quiet. When three people came in and the total amount of customers hit 10 I left... too busy ;-)

3 comments:

marian said...

ga maar niet over straat zo, ze pakken je op, geboefte.....

devra said...

You look like an undead apothecary in that hoodie lol

For The Horde!

Vincent said...

@ ma: Dat valt best wel mee :-P

@ devra: It's good, innit? FTH! :-)