Saturday, January 29, 2011

Drum kit pipes

Around 10AM I took the metro down South.

It was very quiet.

It stayed very quiet all the way.

My destination was a shop that sells large pieces of metal that you can't get in your DIY store to the public.

They had a good selection! Apparently they also weld and another branch of them can actually manufacture a conical piece of pipe which I could use for my jet-engine. Interesting prospect...

This is what I came for, Two pieces of Aluminium pipe so I can put up my drum kit.

In the afternoon I went to visit Martje and Joris in Bussum.

We went for a 2 hour walk.





The walk was very nice and so was dinner afterwards and hanging out with them in the evening.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Are those by any chance bulb fields you wandered through..? They remind me of bulb fields without the flowers... You know Holland is very similar indeed to East Anglia where I used to live. They even have windmills out there. And it's lovely and flat. I love flatness.

I LOVE that metro picture. Those concnetric squares and perpendicular poles are fantastic!

That would make a brilliant avatar photo, for someone who didn't want to show their face.