Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hands free the muslim way!

I woke up at 5:30A-fucking-M.

I visited a client with colleagues.

I had the arvo off and took the metro back to the station.

Beautiful Rotterdam...

Station Leuvehaven

Back in Amsterdam I saw a muslim girl making good use of her head scarf by using it to call hands free (I know her hand is close in the photo but she was adjusting it a bit just as I snapped the photo...) The new iPhone 4 was stuck in there real tight!

I play a game on my phone these days. I'm sure I'm the last one on earth to join the rage... It's called Angry birds. You kill these pigs...

... by launching birds at them using a catapult...

In the evening I had a meeting which was actually right next to Melodyline where I used to play with my 2 bands before I went to Australia. I went in to have a drink since I was early.

2 comments:

Gianna said...

I didn't know you played in bands. What kind of music?

Vincent said...

@ Gianna: It was just for fun to see if we could pull off playing actual songs. I played drums in both bands and we played mainly pop/rock/blues, the usual stuff ;-)