Monday, March 28, 2011

Ice cream!

I kinda half forgot that I had an appointment with my shrink at 9-bloody-AM. I was woken up by my alarm whilst in the middle of a dream at 7:30. I was out the door at 7:39. We decided I did not need any more counseling and made today my last appointment for now. Yay!

(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)
There's a funny comic book in the waiting room.

I walked to work in the sun. They made a path through the middle of an old ship dock. This is facing one way...

... this is facing the other way.

We have monkeys in the kitchen...

The ice cream van came by again today! I was wishing for that last week and now he's here again. All hardcore ice cream fans came down.

On my way home there were two swans eating things from the bottom of the lake. Beautiful animals.

In the evening I took the tram to mic's to play squash.

No comments: