Thursday, April 14, 2011

The R&D day

Today was R&D day from work. Had to be at the ferry early coz I was being picked up.

The whole R&D department was meeting up shit creek for presentations and technical discussions.

After the "formal" part, there was an "informal" part in which I participated as a "supporter".

This meant I was not being knocked off poles by gigantic red balls...

I was not being punched in the nuts...

... by colleagues.

(Click to enlarge)
And I did not have to pretend I was in the circus.

The day was planned to perfection because, after the "fun" part of the day, we had 30 minutes to drive back to work where we had to get on board a small river cruise ship for some dinner to celebrate ChipSoft's 25th anniversary.

The views were nice and the cruise was relaxing.

Very relaxing for some people...

No comments: