Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The statue

Lunch.

Late arvo I went to pickup marjolein. I walked there through the park.

(Click to enlarge)
I waited next to this fountain/statue. I love it!

The sun came through the clouds.

Blossoms in trees on Museumplein.

Marjolein in front of rolls of grass. They're replacing the grass on the square so it can be trashed during the Queensday celebration next month. I don't know who thinks of these things but some city council members are not the brightest cookies in the bunch...

We walked past a bicycle shop. Need a bell?

After dinner we walked to Mulligans for a drink which turned in to 4 pints of cider for me and 4 whiskeys for Marjolein. Cheers!

2 comments:

marian said...

viel er iets te vieren???

Anonymous said...

Those bike bells are so cool! I never knew they came in such a myriad of colors. In Australia, I've only ever seen one choice, black.
Angeli X