Monday, April 25, 2011

The stork

(Click to enlarge)
When I came home yesterday it was dark and I could not clearly see what the squatters next door had been up to. Today I could. A bit of communication would've been nice but I have to say that this view is better than the blue screen I've had until now.

The blue screen however has been put right next to my 10 square metres of back yard with which I am not thrilled. So I had a little chat with the lad and he assured me his intention is to remove it soon.
I told him I don't want a pile of rubbish next to my yard...

This morning they continued working on their part and they had to put their shit in my yard for that, which was fine. They've put it back now.

(Click to enlarge)
Marjolein, Gerrit and myself went to a park in the afternoon to enjoy the sun. I took a few bottles and snacks and that was that. We had a very nice time.

(Click to enlarge - somewhat)
For the first time in my life I saw a stork on a nest.

Late arvo we had some dinner in town.

Gerrit went home after dinner and Marjolein and I went to see a movie. It's entertaining but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it if I were you. It helps if you're a bit sleepy and tired. There is ZERO action in this movie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't realize you lived next to a squat. Hope their respectful of your property and don't give you any grief.
X Angeli