Friday, June 3, 2011

Bowling

On my way to work. Construction across is steadily going up.

Björn imagining what it would be like in our new office. Dave checking out the zen. Together with some others I'll be re-located. it's well out of the way of everybody so it's going to be quiet. Hopefully not too quiet but I think it will be just fine.

In the evening my colleague Chris and I drove all the way up to Drachten (fucking far away).

We went to play some 10 pin bowling with colleagues from our Frisian dept.

There were about 8 of us.

The place reminded me of a small American desert town. At first we were the only ones there, it was quiet and empty.

Chris rolling away.

We all played 5 games. I sucked at the first four but I'm a steady force.

Takin' time to check out my awesome bowling shoes.

By the fifth game most people were tired while my engine was still running strong and I beat them, ha!

Driving home at 170km/h. Took this shot with my phone out of the window. I had to hold on to it a LOT... Nice piccie though.

No comments: