Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The WdW dinner

This bad boy was being fed on my way to work. A woman was feeding him bradwurst. One moment he had it in his beak, I look away for 2 seconds, look back and it's gone!

The place where Citybox used to be has now been fenced off completely again. I used it as a shortcut but those times may be over. I hope they'll take the remaining buildings down soon.

This Beamer's been left here and got broken into. The car looks dodgy, broken and discoloured.

I met Marjolein after work and we went to Jon's for dinner cooked by Nicole.

(Click to enlarge)
Turning clockwise we see Marjolein, Nicole, George,  Eamonn, Anna, Jon, Petra, Cindy, new guy and Paddy. We had a wonderful Mexican dinner made by Nicole.

Afterwards Marjolein and I went to Schiller for a drink. We saw mice. Above you can see one racing over the floor.

Close-up! (Photo by Marjolein)

(Click to enlarge)
Spot the mouse... (Photo by Marjolein)

Past the gas station on my way home. Looks like a few people will be waiting for a while ;-)

1 comment:

Twilsje said...

Die muis....Lekker!