Friday, July 29, 2011

Le chat mort

My orchid was sick and it was being destroyed by little animals. I had to cut a leaf and I cleaned it with soap. Now it is making flowers! It loves me! :-)

There was a big fat barge parked near my work. I sneaked behind the fence and made a photo. Those chains are huge. One chain is about half a metre!

At work a bunch of colleagues were having or about to have their birthdays and they brought cake for eeeeeveryone :-) The apple pie on the left was my favourite, The chocolate cake was also quite nice!

A big-ass cruise ship sailed past. Images I soon won't be getting no more because I'm about to move office. Downstairs on the street-side...

In the evening I saw a great little band called "Le chat mort" from Scandinavia. They're on their way to a bluegrass festival in France and are playing 2 nights in Mulligans.

No comments: