Monday, July 25, 2011

The veg injection

My colleagues need more work I think. They appear to have time to build cardboard Stirling engines at work ;-) (It was probably built after hours - just for the record)

This engine basically runs on the temperature difference provided by a cup of hot water. Pretty neat. In uni I made one that was heated by a petroleum flame.

This will hopefully be my new desk soon. It will be far away from toys that make so much noise that they distract a room of 12 people...

UPDATE: The higher gods have finally gotten their shit together about where they want to go sit. Could've done that a bit quicker. And it is of course right here. I'll have to think about another place now...

I needed a veg injection after my vacation. In France they don't eat a lot of vegetables, at least not in restaurants...

2 comments:

Geert said...

FYI: That beautifull stirling engine was build bij Sam, in the weekend. :-)

Vincent said...

Hahahaha, I knew somebody had to react to that :-P