Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HATE the new FACEBOOK news feed

First things first. Facebook has *really* pissed off a LOT of people this time. I wonder if they'll notice all the negativity surrounding their latest changes to the news feed. People have started putting this up hoping Facebook will pay attention.

(Click to enlarge)
They are still working on the tram tracks on my way to work. It's taking them so incredibly long that another public transport company that has to go through this street to bring people to the station is now stopping here, as in, end-of-the-line. Which is a pain in the ass because I often took that bus if I missed my tram :-(

Progress on the old Citybox grounds.

(Click to enlarge)
I had dinner with Marjolein in Haarlem.

On the tram home, a girl was sitting in front of me and she had a very cute little puppy dog. This was about 20 seconds before it emptied it's stomach on the seat next to her. The smell was delicious - not.

No comments: