Sunday, September 18, 2011

Moving Alie

Heading over to Alie's place to help her move house.

I was in the metro around the same time a year ago and I felt like taking a similar picture. I was deeply depressed a year ago for a few months. I'm still dealing with shit but I'm doing lots and lots better. It's totally unreal how certain things that happen in your life can affect you so bad.

(Click to enlarge)
The lady of the house, Alie, whom we were helping to move house.

(Click to enlarge)
There is this wall painting in her old street.

(Click to enlarge)
A few of the usual moving house-suspects were there. One of them is Alex.

Alie's garden. She has put her gigantic Alie-stamp on it. It's a shame she has to leave it behind.

The rest of the crew: Alie's brother Bobby, Alex, Peter and Jon.

Alie and Bobby.

The knight on the white horse. I had to remind Alie to take it with her ;-)

2 comments:

Gianna said...

Hey Vincent
That card reminds me of Italian playing cards. They are much more colourful than standard playing cards and more visually attractive. They are almost works of art in themselves.
Hope you're keeping well.

Vincent said...

Hey Gianna :-)

I'm doing OK thanks! I hope you're doing likewise?