Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tanja's birthday

My colleague Tanja had her birthday. So we all had one or more (or a lot) treats and hung out for about 10 minutes. Until I made a picture. Then they all magically remembered how much work they had left to do... Either that or they're just bastards ;-) (Just kidding - incase you have a different sense of humor)

Tanja decorated her chair for the occasion. Can't stand it when people won't let you take a normal nice or funny picture of them. Thankfully she had no problem posing. Good!

(Click to enlarge)
A few new ships at our neighbours. Funny looking polar expedition ships...

In the evening I travelled to a hole called Rhoon with my colleague Ira. We stayed in a hotel there to visit a client the next day.

Dinner was an adventure. We ended up in a bowling alley because the resto of our choice closed at 20:30, dicks. My meal here was good but Ira's steak was crap unfortunately.

Ira pointing out where our bus to the hotel would be. Actually I think she's pointing wrong hehe

No comments: