Saturday, October 1, 2011

The extraordinary weather day

(Click to enlarge)
A very cute little pussy cat came to say hi in my window. She also wanted to come in but I didn't let her. She got scared when I approached her and ran off...

(Click to enlarge)
I went to the funeral of Nantko's dad. He died early last week, a few months after his wife, Nantko's mother. I didn't really know his folks but I wanted to show Nantko that he has friends he can count on and that he's not alone.

(Click to enlarge)
Mic, Marjolein and I had lunch together after the funeral, on our way in to town.

(Click to enlarge)
My sunshine.

(Click to enlarge)
Me. I sure look and feel a lot better than 1 year ago. Phew.

Marjolein and I looked for halloween stuff and we found it!  We thought it would be very hard but it was actually very easy. Good stuff.

We walked through Vondel park. The weather was sensational for october first.

I came to the station with Marjolein.

This is the latest rage on smart phones. A game called Word Feud. It's really "Scrabble". You can play against friends and it's fun. Well, usually it is. Not with a set of letters like mine here :-/

No comments: