Sunday, November 20, 2011

Visiting Raymond and Joyce

I bought a few mini spring forms for baking today from the voucher I got from work for my birthday. Now I can make mini cakes :-)

The public transport in Amsterdam was on strike today. Took a taxi to the station. 1 day no trams and the rails start to get rusty...

The station. I was meeting Marjolein here to go see Raymond and Joyce.

We went for a walk. With all the fog of lately it was very pretty.

(Click to enlarge)


(Click to enlarge)
Joyce, Raymond, Amor (the doggy) and marjolein.

(Click to enlarge)
More people do walk their dogs on a Sunday arvo so it wasn't too hard to find a play mate for Amor. This was another very cute pup.

On the way home we had a sit and a coffee at the station which was nice.

Waiting for Marjolein's train the for became really thick.

I walked home since there still was no public transport and made a load of pictures.

(Click to enlarge)
A canal that looked like a runway.

(Click to enlarge)
A pub.

Bridges.

Wester church.

(Click to enlarge)
Bambi.

1 comment:

marian said...

mooi die paddestoelen,op de boomstam.