Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A beautiful day

(Click to enlarge)
This morning I visited a client from work. It's a mental institution. A BIG one. People live there on campus, some their whole life, supported by staff. Some only for a year to recover from trauma until they can look after themselves again. I'm glad these kinds of places are around.

(Click to enlarge)
I drove back by train through a little nature reserve.

(Click to enlarge)
Nice views as the weather was freezing but beautiful

I worked from home the rest of the day. In the evening I went to Nic's cake shop to fix a few things. I nailed down this loose skirting board.

And I painted the edge of the shelves white.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

i love the snow but not slippery ice

i've started a new blog that should load a lot better at Gledwood4.blogspot.com