Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cake loves coffee is open!

(Click to enlarge)
Today Nic's shop "Cake loves coffee" opened its doors for the public! She opens early and I wanted to be the first customer, and I was!

(Click to enlarge)
All the gorgeous cakes were displayed nicely and the shop looked great. It was good that I came early because we could give the register a good test run.

(Click to enlarge)
I had a few coffees and some cake and hung around for a while. Petra stopped by pretty early as well.

I had to do something about my very old plant that grew all crooked after I left to Australia. I have cut off the (straight) tip and put it in a vase with water. It ~should~ grow roots now... The remaining stem should grow several new branches at the place where it got cut. We'll wait and see...

In the afternoon I went to my sunshine :-) I fixed the little shed that's slowly rotting away and falling apart. It received a lease on life ;-)

It also got a new lock.

After dinner we went to see a movie called Tyrannosaur. I liked it. It's drama which I thought I hated but the opposite seemed true.

It played in an art house cinema.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you for everything and for the photos!
love from
"the Leists" xx

Vincent said...

@ "The Leists" : It's not a problem. I enjoy helping out. Putting my skills to good use like this is very rewarding to me :-)