Thursday, February 23, 2012

The cnut tram driver.

After work I went to a shoe shop where I bought some shoes yesterday. Because I rushed yesterday (shoes are fab though!) I went back to have a better look. They've got some BIG bargains on right now you see ;-) But nothing caught my eye so I went back to the tram stop.

The stop is in a bend. I was standing at the front and a tram 2 was there. I didn't know tram 17 had parked behind it because I can't see it... So tram 2 drives off and there's the 17! So I run towards it but halfway she closes the doors and drives up to the front of the platform. The light is red, plenty of time to let me (and others who had missed it) on. I knock on the windows at the back, where the conductor sits. He can't open the door coz the driver refuses to. So I rush to the front and stand in front of the tram knocking on her window. The bitch of a tram driver totally ignores me and then the light went white for her (= green) but since I was standing in front she couldn't drive off, hah! Almost knocking the windshield out she chose to totally ignore me. I don't think I've ever before seen such cunty behaviour by a tram driver!

I gave up after 2 minutes but this photo and a BIG FAT COMPLAINT TO THE GVB are going out tonight!

5 comments:

marian said...

wat een kenau zeg, mag lijden dat ze een flinke duw krijgt van het GVB.

mic said...

Ik ken tramnazis niet anders.. wel eens een vriendelijke tramconducteur gezien? Ik niet. Allemaal melkertloozers.

Gianna said...

You sometimes encounter such drivers. They must be having a really BAD day. It's not good though!

Vincent said...

@ Mic: Ik zie ook heel veel leuke/vriendelijke/aardige/klantgerichte GVB-ers in de trams werken maar er zitten er tussen die van hun leven nooit meer een klantgerichte baan zouden mogen hebben...

Paul S said...

zoiets maakt je dag weer goed na een dag hard werken.. jammer..