Saturday, March 10, 2012

My first whisky

(Click to enlarge)
The first whisky ever that I bought for myself. I had some last weekend and liked it, almost a miracle. I hope the Dalwhinnie will like me too :-)

I went to town for a couple of things. I thought I'd have a look at the new Apple store. This is the glass staircase that's in all the stores around the world I believe. Nice.

It was incredibly busy. The place looked great but the merchandise was disappointing. I have a 27" iMac myself and will never have any other desktop system because I just love it. But really Apple sells 5 things: iPods, iPhones, iPads, iMacs and i... no, Macbook's. Oh, and server hardware but I didn't see any of that. Downstairs was for iPads and iMacs and upstairs was for iPods, iPhones and Macbooks and accessories.

There are about 100 iPads, 20 iMacs and 25 Macbooks on display. It's just more of the same where ever you look!

I'm OK with paying a lot for my iMac. But the accessories like headphones or loudspeaker systems for iPhones/iPods are incredibly overpriced.

There was also some kind of show.

(Click to enlarge)
Carlos Vamos was playing on Leidseplein.

(Click to enlarge)
These two buildings are called "The two sisters" I believe.

Sexy dresses.

I had a few pints in Mulligans. There was rugby on.

No comments: