Monday, May 14, 2012

The bowls

I went to the doctor first thing this morning. Probably something pressing again the nerves that go to my thumb. Let's give it some more time. OK.

Then I picked up the trophy for the squash tournament I'm organising for work tomorrow night.

In the evening I went to Haarlem to visit a bowls club. I saw this apartment building in Amsterdam on the way there. I love it.

And then, I bowled! I went to bowls clubs "Ons kinnehim" in Haarlem. They recently hosted the first official Dutch open with countries participating from all over the world (Scotland won I heard). It was fun but I'm not sure yet. It's all very different from Australian "Night owls" bowling...

When I came home I noticed that the first flower on my rose is opening up! It's full of buds :-)

No comments: