Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Trivial Pursuit

(Click to enlarge)
Before...

(Click to enlarge)
... and after. Quite a difference!

One of my new plants at the front is growing flowers now!

The rose opened over night. It's full with lots more buds.

(Click to enlarge)
In the afternoon Eva (left) asked if I wanted to come along to Cake loves coffee. I was done painting so I did and there we met Cristina (right) who happened to be there as well. It was a fun little visit, nice to see Cristina again :-)

(Click to enlarge)
In the evening Marjolein, Laurien and Ruud (from left to right) came over for dinner and a game of trivial pursuit. I made enchiladas which were pretty nice if I may say so.


We had tons of fun. I can't remember having laughed so much! Thanks guys for a wonderful evening! :-)

Yeah, today definitely qualified as a very good day!

No comments: