Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The legs

As of now, every photo will be available in a larger version by default.

While waiting for the tram I saw this seagull working away a large chunk of bread. Two ducks wanted a piece as well. In the end the gull flew off with it...

The new buildings are being finished and I have to say that I like them a lot. Together they look like a block that somebody carved in to with a knife.

When legs like these stop in front of you and stay there for 10 minutes, you cannot not-look. And if you keep a photo blog, you cannot not take a picture...

Remember yesterday's grebe family? They are 1 down... Now there's only three :-(

I met Ruud after work. We had a quick meal at James' gate and then...

... we watched the incredibly bad Dutch soccer game.

Blurry...

When i came home I found a wedding invitation from my colleague Tanja. Very nice and I'm looking forward to it already :-)

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

I thought they were heart-shaped ecstasy pills for a moment... yeah, seagulls are pretty effortlessly superior to common old ducks... and that woman's legs go very well with the mushroom-coloured coat, doncha think?... go very well on their own for that matter too ....

Vincent said...

The legs sure do go very well on their own ;-)