Sunday, July 15, 2012

Making shelves

Morning. No time to lose. had to be at the tram stop at 10:45 but wanted to have nice breakfast which I didn't have. So I was the first customer today at the supermarket getting croissants and old cheese.
I managed to have a nice breakfast (even reading the paper a bit!) and get the tram on time :-)

I went to Marjolein for some DIY today. My 8mm drill bit was screwed so we walked to the store to get a new one. On the way home we saw this young gull who had managed to leave the "nest" and land below but now didn't know how to get back up. I'm sure it will figure it out soon.

The main goal of the day was making shelves. 15 holes were required which I drilled in 2 steps so that meant drilling 30 times in a rock hard wall. My hammer drill did the job flawlessly.

Et voila!

The lady of the house with her new shelves. There's room for an extra shelf which I think she'll get soon. I also did three other little jobs. It all went well :-)

Then Marjolein made me a lovely dinner with great homemade chocolate mousse. It was a good day :-)

On the tram home I saw this doggy. She was cute.

No comments: