Saturday, July 14, 2012

Torrential downpours...

Every single day of the past week I was woken up too early by heavy rain. It's the worst summer ever apparently. Today I wanted to sleep in but no. Torrential downpours this morning that were so bad that the sewer system couldn't handle the water and at some point my shower basin started flooding. Thankfully it was only short and no harm was done except for pumping 1000% adrenaline in to my bloodstream so I was stressed out till 2PM...

In between downpours I decided I wanted to have one of these, just in case. The guys at my local DIY store where I bought it were busy mopping up water as well. Something had sprung a leak in their shop...

Walking around the neighbourhood I saw a few of these lying around. A few shops had overflown cellars, great...

I skyped with mom and dad a bit.

And I played Galcon Fusion. My planets are red, this is soon after the start.

Purple and blue got in to a fight which weakened them so much that light blue and I stepped in.

Then yellow and blue fought a bit and I managed to get the rest of the top left corner. Soon after this yellow took more off of white and later attacked me. I forgot that white retreated in one tiny corner and when i was weakened by yellow white took all my planets and I was out...

No comments: