Thursday, July 12, 2012

Poncho man!

I took this screenshot of my phone at 6:24 in the morning after rain and thunder woke me up. Amsterdam is right underneath that red spot in the middle, red indicating very heavy rain...

On my way to work I helped a snail cross the street. He'd already made it 70%. Would've been a shame if he had been hit just before reaching the other side.

Because my umbrellas were both at work and I had to go in I wore my poncho with shorts and crocs. Everything outside the poncho can get wet. Well, it didn't just get wet, it also got very cold. But I managed ;-)

It's the Bayeux poncho and it reminds me of the funnest holiday I ever had :-)

This is the reason why I had to go in. My tablet was delivered.

It's pretty cool!

Then in the evening I had to go in to town.

I met up with Patricia and we had some all-you-can-eat japanese food and then went somewhere else for desert. It was very nice seeing her again :-)

No comments: