Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy anniversary mom and dad!

My mom and dad threw a party today for their 40th wedding anniversary. The actual anniversary was yesterday.

About 75 people showed up for a high tea. It was a very enjoyable and fun afternoon!

Mom and dad opening.

Anita, someone I don't know and my cousin Margareth.

Rina clearly enjoying herself ;-)

My mom's sister Heleen and my mom.

Cassie, Frank, Ilse, dad, my cousin Margareth, aunty Heleen and my mom.

Cheers!

The party place in Alkmaar.

Around 6PM my mom and dad said an emotional thanks to everyone. They were quite impressed seeing so many friends and family. I'm very happy for them that it turned out so well :-)

Yours truly. Thanks mom and dad for a very fun day :-)

1 comment:

marian. said...

We are very happy, it was a beautifull day, with the kids, family and friends!!