Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Ootmarsum visit

A little birdie in the garden early morning.

After breakfast I sat in the sun with my coffee and the book Nantko gave me for my birthday.

Early afternoon we went to a place called Ootmarsum thinking we could have a nice walk through a quite old town. WRONG! I think the whole province gathered there for some event.

I can't remember how I managed to get a picture of this building without people in it...

We had drinks and lunch somewhere on a terrace. A wasp came to say hello.

House slightly out of the centre of the town.

There were a few classic cars on display.

Never heard of "Donnet" before....

Back at the ranch...

... I had apple pie and whiskey!

In the evening I went for a walk with Ilse and Cassie.

Ilse went a bit crazy at times ;-)

Dunno what these are called in English...

No comments: