Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chris Isaak again!

At my work we had a presentation about the Microsoft Kinect. The Kinect is a device that can follow your movements. In the picture above it follows myself (red) and my colleague Ernst (blue) and because it's recognising our joints it can display skeletons. Pretty cool technology.

I left work a bit early to go to a concert. This is a Nile geese family with 1 baby. Looks cute but the baby is very young and winter is approaching fast...

Gull.

(Me, Eric, Ruud and Marjolein)

I went to Eindhoven by train with Marjolein and Ruud to see Chris Isaak. We had dinner at some place where you could get a three course meal for under 20 euro and the food was great!

On facebook I found out that one of my ex-colleagues Eric was going as well. We managed to find each other! It was great to see him again :-)

After a crappy opening act Chris and his band showed up and started playing. Here are some of the photos I took during the show.

Chris Isaak.























The concert was great, just a tiny bit short I thought. Also there was no encore. Very enjoyable nevertheless!

I had a great night :-)

And then we had to take a train home. I think I was in bed just after 3AM...

No comments: