Saturday, October 13, 2012

Trivial pursuit a Mustang and a caravan

Big day on the road today!

I forgot my shades so I had to borrow Mic's baby girl Noortje's sunnies ;-)

First stop was at the caravan place where Mic signed some papers for the caravan he bought.

The second stop was to look at another Mustang. I gave it a thorough look.

This is not something I like to see. Someone welded a new bit of metal but didn't weld all around it leaving an opening for water. Also because it's not painted it's already rusting away...

You can stick your finger inhere!

Very strange lines underneath the paint...

The windshield is glued with silicon but there's a cut that lets water come in. When I pressed it, water came out. For all I know the whole windowsill is rotting away from the inside...

I think I'll pass. Pity coz it looked better at first.

Then we picked up Mic's caravan.

Afterwards Mic dropped me off at home and then I ran in to him again at Nicole's cake shop! :-)

In the evening Marjolein, Laurien and Ruud came over for dinner and ...

Trivial pursuit. It was a very busy but fun day :-)

No comments: