Friday, December 21, 2012

Fucking burglars!

So I met Marjolein and Gerrit for drinks, dinner and more drinks at Mulligans. Just after my third sip of lovely, lovely Guinness my upstairs neighbour calls me to let me know I better come home because I got burgled. She had already phoned the police as well. ARGH! So I had to break off this evening that I was very much looking forward to and Marjolein and I went to my house to find one of the (wired!) windows in my door smashed in. When the police arrived, 1.5 hours later, we entered and thankfully noticed the door was still locked and thus nothing was stolen. THANK GOD!

We then ordered Indian take away and had a nice evening but I'd rather have stuck with the original plans...

At work I was given a chocolate Christmas tree :-)

At home I was given other pressies by Marjolein. She bought me a dvd I wanted. I'm very happy with it, it's a movie I really like!

And also she bought me a bag os masaman curry paste. I looooooooooved this last time we had dinner at a thai resto in Haarlem.

And she also gave me this Christmas card that I like a lot. It's the nicest one I got this year :-)

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

They're changing the law in the UK so if you catch one in the act you can do whatever you like. Most civilized.

Anyway I'm glad you're ok I came by to WISH YOU A V MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED :-)

Gledwood said...

Vincent thanks you for your special Xmas message.

I found Beatrix's Koninginsspraak or whatever it's called. In case you missed it, it's here

http://gledwood4.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/an-ok-christmas.html

BUT WHAT ON EARTH IS SHE TALKING ABOUT???!??!??!???!

Vincent said...

I don't really know Gleds. I haven't looked at it as it doesn't interest me at all to be honest ;-)