Monday, December 17, 2012

The manual / cottage pie

It was dripping a bit when i was on the ferry. But it was not very cold today. Dark and depressing. But I felt good :-)

At work, my Mustang owner's manual was waiting for me. It was a lot smaller than I thought. These days your mobile phone's manual is bigger!

It was interesting reading though. I had no idea about a few things. Now I can't wait to try them out.

In the afternoon Bjorn and Marijke bought us oliebollen for their birthdays! At this stage they didn't know I was making pictures.

But then... Bjorn was like a bunny staring at the headlights and Marijke just ran off.

There she goes, fleeing back in to her little fish bowl office.

The Christmas tree decorations that Tanja put up in our office tree are really nice. Silver and blue, I like.

The railway station has a bigger tree...

I received more cards today. I'll send my soon too.

I made a cottage pie for dinner. Feeds 4. Bit much. But tasted great! :-)

No comments: