Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The beach

I took the day off today coz I was a bit of a mess. Marjolein offered to look after me a bit so I went to Haarlem. There we took the bus to the beach.

The weather in town was very good. Sunny and warm. But surprise, surprise! When we got to the beach there was fog and wind and no sun and it was cold!

The sea was a bit rough.

But I had my mind set on getting my feet wet all day. And when I have my mind set on something, it usually happens.

It was truly fucking cold!

And foggy still... We had lunch and then went back to Haarlem.

Where the sun was still out so we sat on a terrace and had some vino.

There's a fun fair in Haarlem at the moment.

And there is really good ice cream as well ;-)

Very happy Marjolein was there for me. She's a dear :-)

No comments: