Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The break-up

Today is a very sad day. Inge told me she couldn't continue in to a relationship with me. After I cleaned up the mess in my own head I thought everything was fine and I totally didn't see this coming. But in the end you cannot force love so what can I do except cry? I actually quite can't believe this is happening...

We had a wonderful 6 weeks and I learned a lot about myself for which I'm grateful. No regrets and no hard feelings. I think Inge would have loved to see it work out just as much as I do but hey...
I hope I can somehow give her a place in my life. Time will tell.

And then I hit the pub with my best friend Mic. Gerrit joined for a while as well.

We drank.

And then we drank more. In fact so much I didn't think I'd live the next day ;-)

But the shoarma saved me! This was good shit man.

On my way home Mic and I did some late night shopping. I am so happy to have great friends. Wouldn't know what to do without them...

No comments: